If you’re ever looking for the Best RV Vacuum cleaner, you’ve come to the right place.
But before knowing what the best vacuum is, you’ll have to learn more about the RV vacuums, what do they provide, and which options are the best for your RV.
I’ve conducted extensive research on more than 15 RV vacuums you can find on the market in 2022, to give you this article with the best options.
To make matters easier, BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro Wet Dry Vacuum is the best RV vacuum in 2022.
You can easily say it’s the “whole package” in one vacuum for your RV.
The BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro Wet Dry Vacuum works efficiently on different floor types inside your RV, and it can work on both dry and wet messes at the same time.
Other brands occupied relative spots too, like Shark, Black + Decker, and Dirt Devil.
Why Do You Need RV Vacuum?
RVs are well known for being exposed to more types of dirt, especially if you park it in nature instead of inside a garage.
Therefore, it can collect more dirt than a normal car would, in addition to encountering more dirt, sand, and leaves than any other place near your house.
What to Search for in the Best RV Vacuum?
in order to pick the best vacuum for your RV, you should consider looking for certain criteria to make sure they fit your RV perfectly:
- Cordless or Corded with Long Power Cord
- HEPA Filtration System
- Large Dustbin Capacity
- Low Noise Level
- Handful of Useful Attachments
- Fits Your RV Space
Those are the main features you’d want to search for in the best RV vacuum, but there are still other features to seek if you’re looking to find a solution to a certain problem.
For instance, having extensive pet hair inside your RV requires obtaining an RV vacuum capable of treating pet hair easily, you wouldn’t want pet hair sticking inside all your RV appliances.
Moreover, central vacuum systems have been increasingly helpful in aiding people in maintaining the cleanliness of RVs around the world and most importantly in the United States.
Find more about at: CleanersAdvisor.com
The Pros and Cons of BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro Wet Dry Vacuum
* It works like a vacuum & a mop: The BISSELL Pet Pro isn’t just a vacuum, it can also mop, which means that both the wet and dry dirt are not your thing to worry about anymore.
Alongside the normal vacuum, it has a decently sized water tank to provide precise and versatile cleaning tasks.
* Provides Perfect Cleaning: The BISSELL Crosswave works perfectly on the carpet and other types of users.
According to the user’s manual, it can work on laminate & linoleum floors too. Additionally, user reviews had next to no complaints on the vacuum’s ability to treat different RV surfaces.
* Pet Hair? Not a problem: As a BISSELL Pet Pro user, you’ll enjoy the well-created multi-surface pet brush, that’s designed specially to deal with any pet hair problems.
Moreover, a pet hair strainer is well prepared to remove the pet hair from the other types of mess, so you can empty the dust bin as easily as you’d like.
* Decent Motor Power: The BISSELL Crosswave is a corded vacuum, and you don’t want it to suck the dirt and your RV’s electrical system dry too. That’s why it only draws 4.4 amps operating at max power.
This also provides less noise, since the RV isn’t as huge as regular apartments, and you’d love to live there in peace, not under the vacuum’s unbearable noise.
* Heavy Weight: The BISSELL’s weight isn’t ideal, as it’s heavier than other vacuums on this list.
* Somehow Expensive: the price of the BISSELL Crosswave isn’t as affordable as the others, but it isn’t expensive as well, so it’s partially affordable if you’re seeking the full experience of an RV vacuum.