It is easy to create a public profile on Snapchat, but you should know how to do it before you start. This article will help you figure out how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
Snapchat is one of the best social media apps ever created. It provides a unique platform for users to interact with friends and family in a fast, entertaining, and entertaining way. One of the best features of Snapchat is that you can do it all on your phone alone.
Snapchat has always been about sharing funny videos and pictures of friends. But with the increasing popularity of this app, it is getting even more popular. As a result, you must now know how to make a public profile on Snapchat.
Eligibility Criteria for making a profile public on Snapchat
Snapchat has made it easy for people to share their personal information and images on the platform? It is also safe to say that Snapchat is one of the most popular apps today. However, there are some things you should know before you make your profile public on Snapchat.
Also Read How To Fix Twitch Error 2000 Code
Previously there were some limitations to creating a public profile on Snapchat, the limit was only celebrities or influencers having a good amount of subscribers can opt for the public profile. But now the world has changed and Snapshot has announced that any can make a published profile but there are still minor limitations.
- users must have aged 18 years or older. It means if you are under 18 then you can not make a public profile on Snapchat.
- Account must have 24 hours or 2 days old to avail public profile.
What is a public profile on Snapchat?
A public profile on Snapchat is an account that has at least one snap story, or Snapchat post. A public profile can also have the “View all my stories” option on it. If you are a celebrity or if you make a living from being in the public eye, you may want to create a public profile on Snapchat to get more views for your content.
The best way to understand Snapchat is by understanding the public profile. The public profile allows you to see what your friends are up to in the app. You can see when they were online, where they were going, and even where they were at any given time. Your friends can also send you messages that appear on your screen in an instant, giving you an answer within seconds.
How to create a Public Profile
To create a public profile on Snapchat, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app: Launch the Snapchat app on your mobile device. Make sure you have the latest version installed.
- Sign up or log in: If you don’t have a Snapchat account, tap on “Sign Up” to create a new account. If you already have an account, log in using your credentials.
- Access your profile: Once you’re logged in, tap on the profile icon in the top-left corner of the screen. It usually looks like a person’s silhouette.
- Edit your profile: On the profile screen, you’ll see your Bitmoji or profile picture, username, and display name. Tap on the profile icon again to access the profile settings.
- Set your display name: In the profile settings, you can set or edit your display name. This is the name that will be visible to others when they view your public profile.
- Enable public profile: Scroll down in the profile settings until you find the “Who Can…” section. Tap on “View My Story” and select “Everyone” to allow anyone on Snapchat to view your public profile and story.
- Customize your public profile: You can further customize your public profile by adding a bio, sharing your interests, linking external websites, or adding relevant information about yourself. To do this, tap on the “Add Bitmoji” or “Add a Photo” button in the profile settings.
- Share your Snapcode or username: Once you’ve set up your public profile, you can share your Snapcode or username with others to allow them to find and add you on Snapchat.
Remember that making your profile public means that anyone on Snapchat can view your profile and story. Be cautious about the information you choose to share and make sure to review your privacy settings periodically to ensure they align with your preferences.
Benefits of Snapchat public profile
When you create a public profile on Snapchat, there are a number of benefits to you. You can do things like follow people or record videos and send them to your friends.
The most popular social media app for teenagers in the US is Snapchat. Teenagers have been drawn to Snapchat due to its ease of use and the large number of fun features that are available on the platform. The fact that it is free and allows you to send pictures, videos, and text messages from one account has made it a favourite among teenagers all over the world.
People are making efforts to make their public profiles better, and rightly so. There is nothing more important than a good public profile for a brand or person. Your public profile can be used to promote your business most appropriately and build trust with people.